Saturday, July 11, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

The Nordstrom anniversary sale is going on now!  Well, actually its going on now for  Nordstrom cardholders, who get early access {July 9-16}, then it opens up to the public after.  Since I've been cooped up indoors due to the typhoon I've had lots of time to browse online and fill up my cart to an astronomical amount!  I love Nordstrom and I love their sales.  They offer great products and have impeccable customer service.  I live an ocean away, I get my orders shipped for free, I get my returns shipped for free and they usually arrive less then a week after I place my order.  What's not to love?!  The anniversary sale happens to be my favorite sale, I usually stock up for fall during this sale.  Annnnnnnd I love fall clothing.  It doesn't cool down in Okinawa until about November, so I'll be saving these items for awhile but the sales are just too good to pass up!  I've got my top 12 picks for the sale, all cute, great additions to a fall wardrobe, and nothing over $80




Going from Left to Right, Top then Bottom

M.A.C Look in a box in "Fashion Lover":: $29.50 originally $47
Lip liner, lipstick, and lip gloss in a fabulous color all for under $30 that is a steal!  This color is gorgeous for fall and will go great with any fall outfit!

Street Level Bucket Bag:: $31.90 originally $38
Vegan leather bucket bag.  Comes in brown or black.  I opted for the brown one this time but I could really have both of them!  Every gal needs a 'go to' bucket bag in their wardrobe, not just for fall, for always!  So easy breezy and cute, it adds a lil boho!  This one looks big enough to carry my own stuff and a few onsie, twosies that the kids hand me to hold for them.

Emperia "Maiken" Satchel:: $33.90 originally $52
Another vegan leather bag.  This one more structured and edgy.  I love the details of this bag.  The gold, the perforated sides, the handles, and the strap.  This bag reminds me of a Rebecca Minkoff but at only a fraction of the cost.

BP "Trott" Bootie:: $79.90 originally $119.95
This is the most expensive item on my list.  These booties are perfection.  You can wear them with shorts, a dress, jeans, a maxi skirt, you can wear them with anything.  I love the worn look and I love this color.  Its very versatile and can go with most color combos easily.

Sam Edelman "Alaine" Scalloped Topline Flat:: $64.90 originally $99.95
These are so pretty!!! I scalloped detail is everything, that will set them apart from the plain Jane ballet flats.  These come in array of colors, but how could you not get them in gold glitter?!  They are a must, easily wearable for daytime and night time festivities.

Halogen "Olson" Pointy Toe Studded T-strap Fats:: $59.90 originally $89.95
These flats come in a number of colors also.  I pick the black and gunmetal studs.  They look edgy but have a classic touch.  These flats are my spirit animal.  Love them!

Vigoss "Tomboy" distressed skinny jeans:: $44.90 originally $68
I'm obsessed with distressed skinnies!  These are no exception.  Buuuuuut I'm not a fan of the distressed denim that is too distress, like hanging on by a tread {pun intended}! I just like a lil bit here and there.  This pair has a great wash and has a good amount of distress.

BP long textured open cardigan:: $31.90 originally $48
I love a good chunky knit cardigan in the fall.  They are a perfect layer for those summer tanks you were living in recently over the summer.  This one looks so comfy and cozy and can turn any outfit to  instant fall, especially in this olive green color.  Put it over a summer tank, a plane white tee, or even a floral dress, comfy and cute...perfect for the brisk fall weather.

Lush "Karly" shift dress:: $31.90 originally $48
Love this crimson color and love this dress.  Wear this to the office, to church, to a coffee date with your girlfriends....its so wearable.  The shape is simple and chic.  I could go to a buffet and be fine, no need to suck it in! Hahaha  OMG, perfect for Thanksgiving dinner!!! To wear this in the winter, I would throw on some black tights, ridding boots, and a cute scarf, done and done!

Socialite High Neck Dress:: $24.90 originally $38
The LBD for my fall wardrobe

Treasure&Bond High Rise Flare Jeans:: $64.90 originally $98
I love me some skinnies, but I love big flared jeans even more.  Unfortunately I have short legs, but big flared jeans elongate my stubs and I love them for that.  Plus the fit is so flattering, to any size woman.  Add a great chunky wedge shoe and you are golden with these babes!

BLANKNYC quilted faux leather moto jacket:: $63.90 originally $98
Another staple piece for any closet would be a great leather jacket. But not some brown leather jacket, black is where its at when it comes to leather jackets.  Its classic and edgy {there I go again}. This piece is not just for fall, but also for winter.  This jacket is a steal and is super cute.  I mean, the model is literally wearing a tshirt dress and it still looks hot!

Hopefully you found somethings that you liked.  I try to pick items that have longevity for my closet, fashion forward, and affordable.   I really love them all but will probably edit my cart again. I gotta look for my kiddos too, there are great deals for kids!  Hello school shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment